• 1 glass of water
• 1‐2 tsp soya bean powder (to taste)
• Sugar/honey if desired
*Other flavors are optional to add (mint, lemongrass, cinnamon, clove, basil, ginger)
1. Dry roast soya beans for 1 hour (very slowly) in a pan until brown or roast in the oven.
2. Grind to a powder then sieve.
3. Put water in a pan, add soya bean powder. Add any other optional flavours.
4. Boil for 5 minutes and strain.
5. Can add milk instead. Decrease water. When all tea has boiled add milk (1/2 cup or ¼ cup) and boil. Strain.
6. Sweeten if desired.