Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Servings per Recipe:24
Calories 504 kcal
Fat 31 g
Protein 30.4 g
Cholesterol 121 mg
Sodium 1015 mg
- 3 tbsps hoisin sauce
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sake
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 tsp grated fresh garlic
1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
1 lb mutton Short ribs
1. Get a bowl, combine: five spice, hoisin, garlic, ketchup, ginger, honey, lemon juice, soy
sauce, rice vinegar, and sake.
2. Add in the ribs and evenly coat them with the mix.
3. Place a covering of plastic around the dish and put everything in the fridge for 3 hrs.
4. Now set your oven to 325 degrees before doing anything else.
5. Get a broiler tray and pour in some water.
6. Add enough water to coat the bottom.
7. Put a grate on top of the tray and layer your meat on the grate.
8. Cook the ribs in the oven for 45 mins then coat them with the marinade at least 4 times.
9. Now boil the rest of the marinade on the stove for 10 mins then top the meat with the
glaze when it is finished.