Chinese Ginger Chicken
chinese Ginger Chicken
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Servings per Recipe: 4
3 tbsps hoisin sauce
2 tbsps peanut butter
2 tsps brown sugar
3/4 tsp hot chili paste
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
3 tbsps rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 16 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers,shredded
4 C. romaine lettuce - torn, washed and dried
2 C. shredded carrots
1 bunch green onions, diced
1/4 C. diced fresh cilantro
1. Get a bowl, combine: sesame oil, hoisin, vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, chili paste, and
2. Broil your chicken for 12 mins. Then cut it into strips.
3. Now set your oven to 350 degrees before doing anything else.
4. Coat a casserole dish with nonstick spray and layer your wonton wrappers in it.
5. Cook the wrappers for 22 mins in the oven then let them cool.
6. Get a 2nd big bowl, mix: cilantro, chicken, green onions, wontons, carrots, and lettuce.
7. Combine in the sesame oil mix with the chicken mix and toss the contents to evenly
distribute the dressing.